AD30R

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

petersternfeld

Post by petersternfeld » Sat Aug 03, 2002 8:22 am

What do you think about the AD30R. I'm thinking of getting one but want to know other people's opinion.

plus if anyone has an AD30R combo that they want to sell please email me at [email protected]

aussie

Post by aussie » Sat Aug 03, 2002 2:56 pm

hi there

i have an ad30r. its a sweet amp. as you know there's no bells and whistles - just a solid, responsive, warm sounding valve amp. the louder it goes the better it sounds. very nice with my strat - it really brings out the snappy strat sound. i have only had mine for a little while so am still getting to know it but i'm glad i bought it.

i reckon this amp is a great match for players who have a bluesy feel and who want a punchy rock sound. the clean sound is really nice and with a pedal or two you'll be able to get a lead sound which hits the back wall. i've been using a ts9 but have just ordered a visual sound jekyll and hyde to give me a bit more gain.

km

aussie

Post by aussie » Sat Aug 03, 2002 2:57 pm

hi there

i have an ad30r. its a sweet amp. as you know there's no bells and whistles - just a solid, responsive, warm sounding valve amp. the louder it goes the better it sounds. very nice with my strat - it really brings out the snappy strat sound. i have only had mine for a little while so am still getting to know it but i'm glad i bought it.

i reckon this amp is a great match for players who have a bluesy feel and who want a punchy rock sound. the clean sound is really nice and with a pedal or two you'll be able to get a lead sound which hits the back wall. i've been using a ts9 but have just ordered a visual sound jekyll and hyde to give me a bit more gain.

km