Not happy with orange the company right now.

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

wvhillbilly

Post by wvhillbilly » Sat Aug 03, 2002 5:38 am

I want to know when the cabs are getting shipped to atlanta.

hide the bibles from the youth

ecto coolest
Rocker

Post by ecto coolest » Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:36 pm

they are on their way. there is a huge shipment coming over on a barge from england, it takes 3 weeks and its been at least a week since it left.

eric

Edited by - ecto coolest on 06 Aug 2002 22:36:42
1971 OR120 (Plexi Panel, Big Pix Only)
1994 Fender Jaguar (Seymour Duncan Humbuckers, Gibson Nashville Bridge)
2002 PPC412 (British V30s)

wvhillbilly

Post by wvhillbilly » Wed Aug 07, 2002 6:47 am

I've been told this last week but I've been told a few times now that they were on the way and no dice. I'm not counting on it anymore I went out and bought another cab a old hiwatt i should have it in 2 days. I'm going to sell the orange i think, this deal with the orange has left a bad taste in my mouth for how they do business. But I love my ad-140tc.

ecto coolest
Rocker

Post by ecto coolest » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:51 pm

sell it to me for $100
1971 OR120 (Plexi Panel, Big Pix Only)
1994 Fender Jaguar (Seymour Duncan Humbuckers, Gibson Nashville Bridge)
2002 PPC412 (British V30s)

Jason Green

Post by Jason Green » Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:31 am

Hi People,

First I'd like to apologize to you all for the extended delays! Earlier this year we moved to a much larger production facility in order to cope with the ever increasing demand for Orange. This took longer than expected. We were then let down by a number of our component suppliers who were unable to handle the increased volume of our production.

We have now sourced backup suppliers and the production line is finally running smoothly. European customers will already be feeling the effect of this and I imagine if you who placed an order in Europe you will have either already received your amplifier, or you will be receiving it very soon.

If you are a USA customer I can assure you that a container full of USA amplifiers was dispatched from the UK today. It will take about 4 weeks to make it across the Atlantic and clear USA Customs. This stock will fulfill 99% of USA orders, however please be aware that if you have ordered a custom shop amplifier, in particular the 50 watt models, there may well be a longer wait. Do not hesitate to call the USA office at 404-303-8196 for more info.

Regarding the footswitches - Unfortunately the first prototype we received did not reach our high standards. We received the second prototype this week and found it to be excellent. The first production run is commencing next week and will be arriving in the USA in October.

The merchandise section of this site has finally been updated. You can now buy merchandise from within the USA. At the moment there are only T-Shirts available. Baseball caps are on order and they will be added to the site as soon as they arrive. As will the footswitches. The other items listed are currently being sourced. The reason it takes so long is that we have to negotiate with many different companies in order to get the highest quality items at the best possible prices.

Once again, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your nearest Orange office by telephone. We will be more than happy to bring you up to date on our progress.

Thank you for your patience through this difficult period. I can assure you no one wants to see product available as much as us!

All the best,

The Webmaster

gearnut
Tiny Terror

Post by gearnut » Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:52 pm

Hi Bon,
I'm glad things are looking up for Orange, I think alot of us were worried. Do you know the US cost of the footswitch yet? I