Live Pics

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:14 pm

Seriously, those are some great pics, I love the LP with the P90s ala Hendrix-right-lefty flip.

Frank and Billy, I love seeing your pics, always lovely guitars.

Billy (or Frank, you might have talked to Billy about this), how do you get on with that AKG Guitar Bug? I've wanted one of those for a long time, I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a wireless transmitter. Why did you make the switch?

Also, how does that SG Jr. work for you Billy? I saw a nice deal on one on ebay for $400, and I was thinking it might be cool, maybe even rout it out for another pickup...?

Stooja
Tiny Terror

Post by Stooja » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:37 pm

wow you guys do look the part.

Also (sleezy advertising i know :p), check out this video from the gig http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XMjPP9Yezw
RV50 + PPC212
ibanez S470DX
boss dd-3
crybaby wah
mxr micro amp
mxr 10-band eq

http://www.myspace.com/the_paperfaces

wallis
Tiny Terror

Post by wallis » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:49 pm

A few live pics from a couple of months ago.

Erik

Somers

Post by Somers » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:51 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by wallis</i>
<br />A few live pics from a couple of months ago.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

you have a Myspace? whats the URL?

Jon
ImageImage
"You dont need a stadiun to crank it, you need to love rock and roll and powerfull tones."

wallis
Tiny Terror

Post by wallis » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:03 pm

Erik

wallis
Tiny Terror

Post by wallis » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:11 pm

Hey Jon. Do u have any more photos of that tele of yours (in your sig). I'm about to build a telecaster, probably a "pinecaster" and I was thinking something like that. Either that or a white one with a rosewood board. I would love some inspiration !
Erik

Somers

Post by Somers » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:40 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by wallis</i>
<br />Hey Jon. Do u have any more photos of that tele of yours (in your sig). I'm about to build a telecaster, probably a "pinecaster" and I was thinking something like that. Either that or a white one with a rosewood board. I would love some inspiration !

cool tracks..

its a 95'/early 96' Relic Nocaster #0352

Jon
ImageImage
"You dont need a stadiun to crank it, you need to love rock and roll and powerfull tones."

rrrajo
Lord of Orange

Post by rrrajo » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:55 pm

You guys have me beat over and over. I look like chopped liver next to these.
Jimy...HM#5
--------------------

Frank H
Orange Master

Post by Frank H » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:57 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Neiloler</i>
<br />Seriously, those are some great pics, I love the LP with the P90s ala Hendrix-right-lefty flip.

Frank and Billy, I love seeing your pics, always lovely guitars.

Billy (or Frank, you might have talked to Billy about this), how do you get on with that AKG Guitar Bug? I've wanted one of those for a long time, I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a wireless transmitter. Why did you make the switch?

Also, how does that SG Jr. work for you Billy? I saw a nice deal on one on ebay for $400, and I was thinking it might be cool, maybe even rout it out for another pickup...?

I still use the same Nady 2001 wireless that I've had for almost 20 years. I've never had any problems with it and it's as good or better than any other I've tried. I've managed to pick up 4 matching transmitters (thank You Ebay) that I secure to my guitar strap. I'm pretty sure Billy's happy with his AKG but I've noticed 2 flaws. #1, Being a very physical player, the bug has fallen out of his guitar input a couple times. #2,It's small so when you're in a hurry packing up after a gig, It could end up anywhere. Personally, I like the conveinence of the bug but I'm not a big fan of the looks.

Neiloler
Lord of Orange

Post by Neiloler » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:00 am

Thanks for the feedback Frank! Any chance on getting the model name of the Nady wireless unit you have?

professor plum
Orange Master

Post by professor plum » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:05 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Le Chat Noir</i>
<br />The AD30TC got a baptism of fire at a festival yesterday, you can spot it in these pics :) Had an audience of about 600 or so, not bad!

<center>Image

Image</center>

man the flipped over soapbar les paul steeze is BADASS!
valve.(((J0HN)))Resident village idiot
and some tech helper type said, "Gee, Mr Atkins, that guitar sure sounds fabulous!" Chet put the guitar on it's stand and said, "Well, how does it sound now?"

Frank H
Orange Master

Post by Frank H » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:17 am

Neil, I did a quick search and it appears that this model has been discontinued. It' the 201 true diversity.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NADY-201-VHF-WIRELE ... dZViewItem
If i ever had to replace it I would definatly look into the newer Nady products.

wallis
Tiny Terror

Post by wallis » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:26 am

Thanks Jon, that thing looks sweet !
Erik

Orphin
Duke of Orange

Post by Orphin » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:51 am

David
I'm speaking out of my a$$. Yours might differ.

zinzin
Tiny Terror

Post by zinzin » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:07 am

me and my tiny terror -> custom cab with vintage 30 - great soundmachine and 15w are more than enough!

www.the-seasons.net / www.myspace.com/theseasonsnet
http://www.johnsrevolution.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.myspace.com/liquidgas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.myspace.com/jesuschristsuperfuzz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;