Product idea

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

yossarian83
Orange Hero

Product idea

Post by yossarian83 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:36 pm

I know it’s mostly crickets around here lately but maybe someone will see this.

With so many guitarists moving to reactive load+impulse response setups, it could potentially be a lucrative business strategy for companies like Orange to create reactive load boxes designed to mimic the behavior of their most popular speaker cabinet+speaker combinations and release it with a collection of impulse responses of said cabinets. Anyone else think this sounds useful?

Jondog
Duke of Orange

Re: Product idea

Post by Jondog » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:52 am

yossarian83 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:36 pm
I know it’s mostly crickets around here lately but maybe someone will see this.

With so many guitarists moving to reactive load+impulse response setups, it could potentially be a lucrative business strategy for companies like Orange to create reactive load boxes designed to mimic the behavior of their most popular speaker cabinet+speaker combinations and release it with a collection of impulse responses of said cabinets. Anyone else think this sounds useful?
First time I've been able to log in for a long time! Hmmm, I don't know. They already do have IR's of their cabinets in co-operation with Celestion, so thats already a thing. As for the reactive load box, it might be a tough sell with whats already available.
https://orangeamps.com/uncategorized/or ... -are-here/