Re: "I regret I sold this..."

Post by Wired » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:20 pm

I miss:

Ampeg V4
Ampeg Gemini 20
Orange AD30TC
Orange AD140HTC
Gibson SG Supreme
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2006 60's neck in Cayenne Pepper with SD Alnico II pickups (probably my greatest regret... best LP I've ever played!)
Fender Telecaster USA 60's reissue in that light blue color... I wanna say Daphne?
Fender Telecaster USA HH in candy red (second biggest regret!)
Vox Cool-Tone VibraVox
Vox Cool-Tone Bulldog
Vox V810 Valve Tone
Zvex Lofi-Looper
Cusuak Tap A Whirl

oh well... I can't have it all. :)
-LK
RV50, Vox AC30, Gibson LP Trad '14, Gibson ES-335 '04, PRS Cu24 '10, Fender Tele Pro, Gretsch Powerjet

Bink
Orange Master

Re: "I regret I sold this..."

Post by Bink » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:15 pm

Ade wrote:
Bink wrote:Wish I still had an AD15.
I gave the AD50 a rest and cranked the AD15 the other day. Yeah, I won't be letting mine go anytime soon. (Especially since Orange in their wisdom essentially replaced it with the Tiny Terror, and then to add insult to injury, the Tiny Terror combo! :shock: )

Ade
Quite! What I should have done is shipped with the rest of my stuff when I moved from the UK to the US 4.5 years ago. I didn't, it sat idle, so I sold it. I love my Dr Z Maz 18 but wish I had the grunt of the AD15 too.

I came very close to selling everything last year (all my guitars, amps and recording equipment) to buy just one good acoustic as I just don't get to play as much as I used to and only seem to find time to record 1-2 times a year but am very glad I just held on to everything. If I'd sold it all, I simply couldn't have justified replacing it if I changed my mind.

My TT is still in the UK too... I struggled to sell it in the limited time I had before I left. It's at a friends house but I don't think it gets played. I may donate it to a good cause (local school) when I return in April to see my Mum.
Chris
PRS CU22
Present: TT, PPC 112 (Heritage G12M)
Past: AD15
Image Image