NAD! TH-30 ordered and on it's way :D

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

conkerandco
Tiny Terror

Re: NAD! TH-30 ordered and on it's way :D

Post by conkerandco » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:18 pm

aah right, well i'm not an alter-ego, i'm pretty certain i'm me. :) anyone fancy explaining how/why someone has caused such a fuss on an amp forum?aha.

cheacher
Rocker

Post by cheacher » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

yep

kami/badmonkey/purple llama/ wolfe was forever here posting about OD pedals, mid humps, engls and the like... u know just normal stuff!!!!! just have a browse thru the forum. i really reccomend the bad monkey alias! especially the 1 where he got found out and admitted he "just wanted people to like him".

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

conkerandco
Tiny Terror

Post by conkerandco » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:41 pm

right......not much of a fuss then, aha.

conkerandco
Tiny Terror

Post by conkerandco » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 pm

ooh, i've just realised what you guys are on about. i remember seeing the ''the orange th30 has less mids than the rest of the product line?''' thread a few weeks ago and wondering what all the mid-hump references were for, now i understand. Aren't you just a bunch of witty buggers :')

Randy Bass
Lord of Orange

Post by Randy Bass » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

conkerandco wrote:...Aren't you just a bunch of witty buggers :')
No.

bavaro
Orange Hero

Post by bavaro » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:43 am

PurpleLlama30 wrote:currently have:

Ibanez RGD2127z
orange TH30 head
orange ppc112
harley benton g212 vintage (vintage 30's of course :mrgreen: )
ehx small stone
maxon od808
hey, wolfe/kami/purplellama/badmonkey even has the same head, and cab as you! and even pedal that you're thinking of! must be a popular combination with you young, witty buggers :wink:

:roll:
Rocker 30
strymon el cap
tc polytune
apogee one
harpoon hefeweizen

conkerandco
Tiny Terror

Post by conkerandco » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:47 am

bavaro wrote:
PurpleLlama30 wrote:currently have:

Ibanez RGD2127z
orange TH30 head
orange ppc112
harley benton g212 vintage (vintage 30's of course :mrgreen: )
ehx small stone
maxon od808
hey, wolfe/kami/purplellama/badmonkey even has the same head, and cab as you! and even pedal that you're thinking of! must be a popular combination with you young, witty buggers :wink:

:roll:
oh wow, i even own an ibanez rg! how amazing! maybe this can only mean i'm an alter-ego.....OR more than one person has the same combination of gear.

cica1066
Tiny Terror

Post by cica1066 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Tbh I don't really care if he's an alterego of what's his name. He deserves a chance and this witch hunting is only going to put people off this forum. Plus most of you guys will come off as assholes. It's not unreasonable to find That 2 people gave the same gear that cab is a pretty reasonable alternative to the pcc212

bavaro
Orange Hero

Post by bavaro » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:24 pm

cica1066 wrote:Tbh I don't really care if he's an alterego of what's his name. He deserves a chance and this witch hunting is only going to put people off this forum. Plus most of you guys will come off as assholes. It's not unreasonable to find That 2 people gave the same gear that cab is a pretty reasonable alternative to the pcc212
hey, i agree; just poking some fun at the whole ruckus badmonkey caused. i hope conkerandco gets along with his th30 just as great as i have.
Rocker 30
strymon el cap
tc polytune
apogee one
harpoon hefeweizen

conkerandco
Tiny Terror

Post by conkerandco » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Cheers to the two guys above! You've restored my faith in the forum, aha. youtube.com/conkerandco you may notice from the videos on there that i am indeed a 16-year old who has an rg and epiphone valve junior, not some middle-aged man who wastes his time on forums trying to piss people off.

Wolfe
Tiny Terror

Post by Wolfe » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:43 pm

conkerandco wrote:Cheers to the two guys above! You've restored my faith in the forum, aha. youtube.com/conkerandco you may notice from the videos on there that i am indeed a 16-year old who has an rg and epiphone valve junior, not some middle-aged man who wastes his time on forums trying to piss people off.
:lol: I'm 14
but I don't really post any new threads now, I'm neutral here, I just give my opinion. I'm all engl now :mrgreen:
Wolfy'

conkerandco
Tiny Terror

Post by conkerandco » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Wolfe wrote:
conkerandco wrote:Cheers to the two guys above! You've restored my faith in the forum, aha. youtube.com/conkerandco you may notice from the videos on there that i am indeed a 16-year old who has an rg and epiphone valve junior, not some middle-aged man who wastes his time on forums trying to piss people off.
but I don't really post any new threads now, I'm neutral here, I just give my opinion. I'm all engl now :mrgreen:
How does a 14 year old afford engl amps?......or did you just see a picture of the shiny boxs with lots of knobs on it and decide to slate orange in favour of them?

Wolfe
Tiny Terror

Post by Wolfe » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm

conkerandco wrote:
Wolfe wrote:
How does a 14 year old afford engl amps?......or did you just see a picture of the shiny boxs with lots of knobs on it and decide to slate orange in favour of them?
by working for it :wink: buying things cheap on eBay, refurnishing and cleaning them at a low cost and then selling them for more....
Wolfy'

conkerandco
Tiny Terror

Post by conkerandco » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

[/quote]
by working for it :wink: buying things cheap on eBay, refurnishing and cleaning them at a low cost and then selling them for more....[/quote]
Cool story bro, i play guitar. May have a bit of GAS now and then adn save up to buy a pedal or something.....but i play guitar :)

baytamusic
Duke of Orange

Post by baytamusic » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:02 pm

This rules.