How to get back at neighbours on the sly?

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

Mrjones2004x
Orange Master

How to get back at neighbours on the sly?

Post by Mrjones2004x » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Thought I'd post this before I post happy new amp day!
My Marshall class 5 on volume 1.5 had my neighbours banging on the door. They bang like idiots so I open door shouted WHAT! It's almost turned off! Out comes the idiot husband and looses it basically threatens me if I ever shout at his wife again blah blah blah and so on.
There losers don't wanna work but think nothing wrong with taking free handouts from hardworking tax payers. They know I don't like there ways any how I have a choice, I'm Eva gonna beat the daylights out of him and I'll prob loose it when I get started so a bad route to choose.
I was thinking of making them sick through some sort of light poisoning through some sort of liquid on there mail.
He beats his wife, says his child go's to school when he chooses ect.
What other things can I do?
The war is on and I'll go to any lengths to ruin them losers!
Tone is everything

fiveightandten
Orange Master

Re: How to get back at neighbours on the sly?

Post by fiveightandten » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:44 pm

You vented your frustrations. Now join the rest of us and don't be a contributor to what's turning society into what it's becoming.

-Nick
'71 GRO100 || '96 OR-80 || AD30 || '64 AC-50 || AC-30TBX || Hiwatt DR504 || HI-TONE HT30
LP Standard || LP Studio || LP Custom Lite || Ric 620 || Ric 360 || MIA Tele || SG 61 RI

Sooner
Orange Master

Post by Sooner » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Mrjones2004x wrote: I was thinking of making them sick through some sort of light poisoning through some sort of liquid on there mail.
Are you serious? I don't know about the UK but here in the USA that's a felony offense... :roll:
Sooner
AD1512 Serial No. 001

OU818
Orange Master

Post by OU818 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Mrjones2004x wrote:Thought I'd post this before I post happy new amp day!
My Marshall class 5 on volume 1.5 had my neighbours banging on the door. They bang like idiots so I open door shouted WHAT! It's almost turned off! Out comes the idiot husband and looses it basically threatens me if I ever shout at his wife again blah blah blah and so on.
There losers don't wanna work but think nothing wrong with taking free handouts from hardworking tax payers. They know I don't like there ways any how I have a choice, I'm Eva gonna beat the daylights out of him and I'll prob loose it when I get started so a bad route to choose.
I was thinking of making them sick through some sort of light poisoning through some sort of liquid on there mail.
He beats his wife, says his child go's to school when he chooses ect.
What other things can I do?
The war is on and I'll go to any lengths to ruin them losers!
Best thing to do would be to call the police and child welfare on him if he does what you say he does.
Although that probably won't actually get anywhere, it may at least flag him as a case to watch for the authorities however.

Dude it is really stupid to go on an online forum and ask people ways to exact illegal revenge upon your neighbours because they complained about your guitar playing.
Orange Gear:
AD200B MkIII
OBC810

Non-Orange:
Bergantino NXT212
Bergantino Forte D
Woogie Lessie
Laney DBV-410

Basses:
Ernie Ball Stingray 4H
Rickenbacker 4003
Gibson Midtown Signature
Gibson Thunderbird
Gibson Nikki Sixx Thunderbird
Gibson Les Paul Bass

Ohara
Orange Master

Post by Ohara » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:06 pm

I would recommend calling the police if he has threatened you. Don't resort to anything such as you have suggested. I understand you are upset and feel the need to vent, but what you are saying you want to do, are VERY SERIOUS offences, I would not recommend doing anything like that.

Do they not have a noise bylaw in effect? I know here in Canada you can make noise (within a reasonable limit) up until 11pm until then there isn't too much you can do. If they come over banging on your door and threatening you, just call the police and let them deal with it.
Just call me Ken

proud member #81 of the Tiny Terror Club
proud owner of Rocker 30 combo in white

OU818
Orange Master

Post by OU818 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Also, you know he beats his wife and you only want to make her life worse by potentially poisoning her?

Priorities dude.
Orange Gear:
AD200B MkIII
OBC810

Non-Orange:
Bergantino NXT212
Bergantino Forte D
Woogie Lessie
Laney DBV-410

Basses:
Ernie Ball Stingray 4H
Rickenbacker 4003
Gibson Midtown Signature
Gibson Thunderbird
Gibson Nikki Sixx Thunderbird
Gibson Les Paul Bass

indianDYsummer
Orange Master

Post by indianDYsummer » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Obviously the only realistic option is to take a dump through their mail slot.

nguideau
Orange Master

Post by nguideau » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 pm

fiveightandten wrote:You vented your frustrations. Now join the rest of us and don't be a contributor to what's turning society into what it's becoming.

-Nick
+1000000000000000000000000

We all get angry, I know I can have a short fuse sometimes. Hopefully all you needed to do was vent and now you feel better and that's the end of it...
- Nathan

Mrjones2004x
Orange Master

Post by Mrjones2004x » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Yeah true she's ok just he's a dongle-narf.
Already reported to social services and they did nothing. Phoned the school and they said it's normal for a child to be off as much as 50% a term. Reported to benefit fraud people as how can you have a mortgage and never work?
If he died tomorrow I'd pee my pants with laughter. You don't realise how much I hate this person. Someone you'd see on jeremey kyile show! (uk scum bag show)
I pay alot of tax, he pays none! I pay N.I. he pays none! How comes they get free health care? Free prescriptions? Free everything for doing sod all! They think it's fine! They live in 1 bed flat with 8 year old girl, she sleeps on the front room floor! As a parent, wouldn't you get a job so you could get a bigger place so your child has there own room? I would do anything to provide otherwise I'd be rubbish dad.
I am a better person than him but I need to vent my anger!

I don't know the noise laws, they can come round a take a measurement and advice on acceptable levels ect. I can never play cos there always home cos they loaf about doing nothing. Very very annoyed!
Tone is everything

baytamusic
Duke of Orange

Post by baytamusic » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:31 pm

I'd just move.

flea
Orange Master

Post by flea » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Ask to use their toilet and take an upper-decker. The most un-civil you can get before you have to get un-civil!

jackincaves
Rocker

Post by jackincaves » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:41 pm

flea wrote:Ask to use their toilet and take an upper-decker. The most un-civil you can get before you have to get un-civil!

If you could do that, and get photographic proof, I'd buy you a beer. Maybe even two.
The band - FOR EYES - http://www.facebook.com/foreyesband

First Act Delia -> Joyo Ultimate Drive -> Napalm Volume -> Line6 DL4 -> MXR Smart Gate -> Rocker 30 -> PPC212 + Matamp 4x12

ScottyDanger
Orange Hero

Post by ScottyDanger » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Well, your amp does have a headphone jack, so you can't say that you never get to play. Also, don't answer the door by screaming at people, be polite and they'll be more likely to leave you alone.

Solutions:
1. Use headphones
2. Move to another flat
3. Don't suck so much at guitar
SG Standard / Telecaster / Cyclone
Fender '65 Princeton Reverb RI
MXR - M102 / M103 / M169

Mrjones2004x
Orange Master

Post by Mrjones2004x » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:59 pm

We are hopefully moving this year to get 3 bed house. Can't sell the flat due to recession so gonna rent it out.

An upper decker? I guess that be a no2 in the cistern?

They'll never speak to me again or even look at me after today, he's a big guy that think shouting loud is the way forward I just ignored him saying it not even on volume 2! Think he got more annoyed as I didn't rise to him being big in front of his wife.
I could tell he was waiting for a reason to smack me so I didn't give him the option, 1 because I was just going out, 2 it hurts, 3 I might of done something silly as my nun chucks hang by my door and I wouldn't hesitate to use them on him! I kinda act first think later.
Tone is everything

Mrjones2004x
Orange Master

Post by Mrjones2004x » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 pm

How can you be polite when it sounds like 10 kids are kicking your door down. That why I shouted at her! She deserves it! I told them I heard but didn't want to answer.
Tone is everything