Orange Dealers in Ireland

Orange Amps General Forum

Moderator: bclaire

rjbir
Tiny Terror

Post by rjbir » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Hi does anyone know if there are any Orange Dealers in Southern Ireland?
orange website shows 1 but he is out of business.

Cheers
Rob

BTW i am looking for an Orange Cab for a AD30HTC
2007 '59 RI LP (LemonBurst)
Orange RK50H + PPC212OB
Cornford Hurricane
Mesa Mark V Combo

KieranH
Tiny Terror

Post by KieranH » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:31 am

Hey Rob!
Good to see another irish lad on the board.
I've looked and looked and looked and then looked some more but to no avail, can't find anywhere to try the beautiful orange amps, i'm trying to get my hands on a rockerverb50 and a thunderverb 50 and see what i like more, was thinking of taking a trip out to thomann's headquarters in germany with a few lads to check them out.
If you come across andyone doing them let me know
Les Paul Black Beauty/mexican baja Tele/American Std 08 Strat -> Ernie Ball Jr Vol pedal->Vox Wah->Keeley Comp->Line 6 DM4->Fulltone OCD ->Electro Harmonix Mini Big Muff ->VZEX Box Of Rock ->Boss Chorus->MXR Phase 90->Keeley Mod Boss Tremolo->Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Plus ->Eventide Timefactor-> Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Heartsndspades
Orange Master

Post by Heartsndspades » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:43 am

im considering a trip this summer to good ol ireland to visit family.. and for the crack (sry had to say it lol)
Bass: orange-ad200b, obc4x10, obc1x15/ ampeg b-15/ fender Jazz/ 74' gibson grabber/ peterson stobeostomp/ ehx deluxe memory man/ malekko b:assmaster/ voodoo labs pedal power 2+/ monster bass cables
Guitar: Fender 69' Tele Thinline/ Ampeg B-15
*korey*

scottdavis
Rocker

Post by scottdavis » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:30 pm

yeah, i had to to get my tiny terror on ebay as none of the dublin shops carry orange gear. its all marshall valvestate and epiphone les pauls (shudder). definitely a gap in the market for an aspiring entrepreneur...

Allardson
Orange Hero

Post by Allardson » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:40 pm

the only thing i know about ireland is that there's a great band called the answer

rjbir
Tiny Terror

Post by rjbir » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey All,
There is an Orange dealer (Music Matters)in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, somehow listed under UK Dealers? imagine that, his prices look about right. Finally some hope.

Cheers
Rob
2007 '59 RI LP (LemonBurst)
Orange RK50H + PPC212OB
Cornford Hurricane
Mesa Mark V Combo

KieranH
Tiny Terror

Post by KieranH » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Good Searching Rob
Well Done
Les Paul Black Beauty/mexican baja Tele/American Std 08 Strat -> Ernie Ball Jr Vol pedal->Vox Wah->Keeley Comp->Line 6 DM4->Fulltone OCD ->Electro Harmonix Mini Big Muff ->VZEX Box Of Rock ->Boss Chorus->MXR Phase 90->Keeley Mod Boss Tremolo->Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Plus ->Eventide Timefactor-> Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

bfitz
Orange Expert

Post by bfitz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:58 am

hey i bought my RV100 in FSV (Future Sound and Vision) in mulgrave st in limerick there is a guy called cian in there i asked him to order in the RV and he said he was interested in getting in a whole line of orange amps, so he has some TT's and a couple of crush's but if you want any of the amps he'll get them in and he's bang on sound as well. other than that adlib music in carlow and kilkenny do orange but when i was lookin for my amp all they had was ad30's and some of the crush series amps and im from clare so limerick was way way handier. good hunting lad

The future is bright the future is orange!!

Orange AD30
Groove Tubes Soul-O 75
Orange PPC 212 OB
Boss Nextone 40
Fender CIJ Pink Paisley Tele
Fender Classic Player Strat 50s
Yamaha SA1200s
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Jnr